We respect the concerns you may have about the confidentiality of the information and personal data processed in the course of your navigation of our website. This policy allows you to obtain additional information about the nature and use of the personal data you provide us on the web page, about the origin and use of the navigation information processed during your visit to our web page, and about your rights.
By using our website you accept the terms and conditions of this document.
We may change this policy at any time and such changes will take effect immediately.
1. Identity and contacts of the privacy controller
The web page is operated by Steelway, Unipessoal Lda based in Rua Adelina de Oliveira Cavadas Dias, nº173
4475-300 – Maia, under its unique number of registration and identification of corporate body NIF: 508276926, as the controller within the meaning of the applicable legislation on personal data, hereinafter referred to as the Steelway.
2. Basis of legitimacy of data processing
2.1 Through the web page we may collect personal data (from now on your data), transmitted in the contact form.
2.2 In addition to the data transmitted in the contact form, the Data that concerns you collected and processed by our web page also depends on the services you use, your choices and the configuration of your device (in particular with regard to cookies and other connection testimonials): your full name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number.
3.1 Basis of legitimacy of data processing
In this way, your Data is collected for the purpose of:
- answer your questions through the contact form;
- send you information about our offers, news and events (newsletters);
- evaluate geographic, demographic and statistical data
4. Period of conservation of your data
The Data that concerns you, collected and processed through the contact form will be kept only during the processing of your request. They will then be destroyed unless you have subscribed to our newsletter. In this case, your data will be kept for a period of 5 years from the date of collection. At the end of this period, we will be able to contact you again to confirm that you would like to continue to receive our communications on offers, news and events. Your Data will be destroyed within the term applicable by law, from your request for cancellation of registration. Finally, the connection logs collected with your consent, in the context of cookies and other connection testimonials configured on our website, will be maintained for a period of no more than thirteen (13) months.
5. Data Recipients
5.1 The personal information provided is intended for Steelway.
5.2 In addition, your personal data may be disclosed to third parties, in order to: * Meet requirements imposed by law or by competent governmental or judicial authorities; * Satisfy requirements necessary to establish or sustain a judicial process or the defense in a lawsuit; * Be notified to the police or judicial authorities in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and at the formal request of the authorities for the purpose of preventing fraud against us (anti-fraud services).
6. Data security and confidentiality
We endeavor to implement all necessary precautions to preserve the confidentiality and security of the personal data processed and prevent them from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or unauthorized third parties have access to them. Technical and organizational security measures have been developed, especially with regard to information systems. However, we do not control all risks related to the use of the Internet and we draw the attention of visitors to the existence of possible risks associated with their use and operation.
7. Your rights
In accordance with the legislation in force, the User has the right to access and rectify his Data, as well as the right to request its elimination, oppose its treatment and obtain its limitation or portability to the extent applicable. You may also object to your Data being used for the purpose of creating your customer profile; in this case, you will not be able to benefit from personalized offers or services. These requests must be made via email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, you may at any time request to stop receiving our communications about offers, news and events, using the hypertext link provided at the end of each email that we send you.
Right to complain
For any question regarding the collection and treatment of your Data by Steelway,
you can contact by email and customer service through the email@example.com
8. Connection Cookies or Testimonials
8.1 What are “cookies”?
A “Cookie” is a text file that can be stored in a dedicated space on the hard disk of your Terminal (ie computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) through the browser you use to view our Site, according to your browser settings. This cookie file allows your sender to identify the Terminal in which they are registered during the period of validity or registration of the Cookie.
By viewing our Site, information regarding the navigation of your Terminal on our Site may be stored in cookies files installed in your Terminal.
8.2 Cookies we send on our website
From the moment you enter our Site, we may, subject to your options, install cookies in your Terminal, which allow us to recognize the navigation program of your Terminal during the period of validity of the cookie in question.
The cookies we issue allow us to:
- to establish statistics and volumes of traffic and use of the various elements that make up our Site (pages and contents visited, routes), which allows us to improve interest and ergonomics our services;
- account the total number of ads served to our advertising space, identify those ads, their number of views, the number of users who clicked on each ad and, if necessary, the subsequent actions taken by those users on the pages for which those ads ads forward them, to calculate the amounts due to the agents of the transmission chain of advertising (communication agency, advertising network, Site / means of transmission) and to establish statistics;
- adapt the presentation of our Site and our advertising space to the display preferences of your Terminal (used language, screen resolution, operating system, etc.) when you visit our Site, according to the visualization or reproduction hardware and software that your device includes;
- adapt the advertising content of our Site and our offers, according to your navigation program, the purchases you can make and / or according to the location data (latitude and longitude) presented by your Terminal (with your prior agreement );
- to the extent that you have transmitted us personal data, including your electronic contact details, at the time of your registration or access to any of our services, associate that data with navigation information for sending, for example, electronic searches or display in your terminal, within the advertising space that we issue, personalized advertisements that are specifically designed and that may be of interest to you;
- adapt advertising content displayed on your Terminal through our advertising space, according to the navigation of your device on our Site or location data (latitude and longitude) transmitted by your terminal (with your prior agreement);
- store information contained in a form you fill out on our Site (registration) or products, services or information that you have chosen on our Site (subscribed service, etc.);
- implement security measures, for example, when you are asked to reconnect to a content or service after a certain period of time.
8.3 Your Cookies Options
(a) Accept cookies
The registration of cookies in a Terminal is subject to the user’s choice of the Terminal, who can communicate and change their preference at any time and for free through the options that are proposed by your navigation program. If you have accepted the registration of cookies in your Terminal, the cookies included in the pages and contents that you have consulted may be temporarily stored in a dedicated area of your Terminal and only be readable by your issuer.
(b) Reject cookies
If you reject the registration of cookies in your Terminal, or if you delete those that are already registered, you will no longer be able to benefit from a series of functionalities that are, however, necessary to navigate in some areas of our Site. This would be the case if you try to access our content or services that require your identification. This is also the case when we – or our service providers – are unable to recognize, in terms of technical compatibility, the type of navigation program used by your Terminal, your language and display settings, or the country from which your terminal is connected to the Internet.
In this case, we do not assume any responsibility for the consequences of the malfunction of our services that result from the impossibility of Netgocio to register or to view the cookies necessary for its operation that have been rejected or excluded by you.
(c) How to exercise your options, according to the navigation program you use?
For the management of cookies and their options, the configuration of each navigation program is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will let you know how to change your cookie options.
8.3.1 Cookies “Flash”© from “Adobe Flash Player”™
“Adobe Flash Player”™ is a computer application that allows rapid development of dynamic content using the computer language “Flash”. The Flash application (and similar applications) stores the settings, preferences and usage of this content through technology similar to cookies. However, “Adobe Flash Player” ™ manages this information and its options through an interface different from that provided by your browser.
If your Terminal is able to view content developed in Flash language, we challenge you to access your Flash cookie management tools directly from the website http://www.adobe.com/pt/.
9. Data usage
We undertake not to transfer or sell personal data to any third party other than affiliates or partners, unless we have previously informed you in any notice, agreement or information available on the Site, or have already given us your express consent, or the law so requires.
If we are required by law or by court decision to disclose personal data concerning you, we undertake, as far as possible, to notify you (unless Steelway reasonably not be authorized to do so taking into account any legal or judicial obligations that may be incumbent upon it).
Given the state of the technology, especially the one generally applied to telecommunications networks, we can not guarantee the confidentiality, integrity or authentication of the e-mails you send or receive by Steelway.
10. Applicable law